Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I'm so ready
I am 70 years old. I have ostheoarthritis. At age 50 I had acute pancretitis and had my gallbladder, spleen and 90% of pancreas removed. My liver was also damaged. At that time I was started on insulin. I spent 18 week in hospital. I was declared a type 1 diabetic.
I am glad I had both knees replaced. Only thing that I would do different is I would go home after 2nd knee.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.