Recent content by idigdirt

  1. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    I saw my surgeon today. For weeks my gut has said something isn't right. My family doc wanted me to contact the surgeon last week because she suspected something wasn't right either. So I was supposed to have a follow up next Friday but called this past Monday and saw him today. I gave him...
  2. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    Oh boy....surgery for shoulder was April 1, 2016. First hip was May of 2009, can't remember the date.
  3. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    I posted earlier today but not sure I did it in the right place, although I did get some replies and thank you for that! I'll explain a little more of my journey. My first hip was replaced when I was 54. I had several years of intense pain leading up to that. At that time doc said my other...
  4. I

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2020 Knee Recovery Club

    Thank you Caryl....boy, you've been through the wringer too I see. I'm going to try and search some threads out about pain management.
  5. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    Oops, forgot to put the date of my hip surgery. That was 9/24/20. I feel so relieved and grateful I found this site! I have been beating myself up. PT went a little better today, she tried different tactics. I'm usually the research queen but what I've discovered after this knee, I'm scared...
  6. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    Thank you for the replies and support! It means so much. My surgery date was 11/19/20. In an hour I'm going to PT and dreading it. She measures me everytime I do anything and then says, guess where you are? I am going to back off. Since I posted this I have cruised through this site and...
  7. I

    TKR A little more of my story

    Tomorrow I'll be 4 weeks out from left total knee replacement. Two months before that I had left hip replaced. 11 years ago I had the right hip replaced. I am beyond frustrated and discouraged at my progress with the knee. I knew it was more difficult than hips but never imagined how much...
Back
Top Bottom