Carla
Are all your leg muscles at full strength? That plays a big factor in tracking. Although I am sure your doctor went over this. I think the operation to take care of scar tissue is much less invasive, and could be just what you need. I have some pop n pain on extension and my doctor...
Julie,
Is it other than knee pain you are talking about? I had very bad pain in my calf (still do 5 weeks out). It was so bad I had to get it checked for what they thought was a blood clot. Turned out it was just trauma from the big operation we just had.
Are you keeping up with your...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.