Recent content by Hunkapunk

  1. H

    TKR 6 month post op TKR knee pain and giving out.

    Well i feel sorry for those folks who had their TKR just prior to this pandemic we are going through. I did mean this in a negative manner. Not going through physio for some could be a challenge as some do need guidance making sure they are doing their exercises correctly.
  2. H

    TKR 6 month post op TKR knee pain and giving out.

    Left knee TKR May 24, 2018 Right knee TKR Nov 11/2019
  3. H

    TKR 6 month post op TKR knee pain and giving out.

    I'll be honest, i haven't done any exercises in weeks. When i get home from work i am too tired to do anything. So on the most part my problems are most likely my own fault.
  4. H

    TKR 6 month post op TKR knee pain and giving out.

    I am 6 months post op of a TKR. I started my rehab late about 3 weeks after surgery. We had some lack of communication regarding my physiotherapy and with this Covid-19 my physio has stopped. I am back at work though and doing a lot of walking. So when i first stand up and start walking i get...
Back
Top Bottom