Recent content by hornplayergirl

  1. hornplayergirl

    THR RTHR 7/17/14

    Thanks everybody. I went to the gym this morning ... I did 15 minutes on the elliptical, leg extensions/curls, squats and shoulder presses with 7.5 lbs dumbbells, biceps/triceps, the glute machine, abs and a little stretching. I ended with doing my version of Sun Salutation A -- that was...
  2. hornplayergirl

    THR RTHR 7/17/14

    I am a little delinquent in starting this thread -- don't like to talk about myself much -- but thought it would be good to get this out of my system. Tomorrow (9/11/14), it will be 8 weeks since my surgery! I did not need any serious pain meds after being released from the hospital on day 2. I...
  3. hornplayergirl

    Terrified today

    Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and just a little terrified. My questions for the day are about stairs and beds. My bedroom is on the second floor and there are 19 stairs between the second floor and the main living area. Is that do-able or should I try to figure out some other arrangement...
  4. hornplayergirl

    2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    My RTHR is scheduled for July 17.
Back
Top Bottom