Thank you. The doctor who did my surgery is supposedly one of the best in the country and also does revisions. That’s what makes this even worse. Sigh. One of the docs who did my 2nd opinion said even he would have used my doctor if he needed surgery. If the bone scan results are accurate, I...
Hoping someone can help. I’m 2.5 years post-TKR. Have had pretty much constant pain and swelling ever since I had the procedure. X-rays keep showing up as normal. My surgeon and 2 other docs over the years have told me “nothing is wrong” or to just get a nerve block. Unacceptable because I know...
Hang in there! Six months seems like a long time, but it's not. This is a ridiculously slow recovery for some of us, unfortunately. If you have Airrosti providers in your area, I highly recommend them. They help with tight muscles...trigger point release. Was magical in helping my tight...
Thanks for the message and best of luck to you on the revisions. Hope it went well. On the contrary, my knee is actually very stable, so that's a plus. The implant is sound...it's where it's supposed to be and looks good (have had multiple docs look at it), which is part of the mystery as to why...
Thanks for responding. Noyes Knee Institute is here in Cincinnati. Is it possibly a different one in Cleveland? Dr. Noyes is pretty old and not sure he’s even operating anymore. Been around forever but has done a lot of research, has good reputation but fairly certain he doesn’t do joint...
Hi and thank u. Really appreciate the help. My surgery was 7/19/21.
PT was not aggressive since I was hurting and had a recent prior arthroscopic surgery back in April 2021. I knew going in that my situation was not the norm and that it would take longer. But after a year and really no...
Please Help!
I'm a 50-yr-old female, a former runner, in good shape. History of 2 ACL reconstructions on the left knee from soccer injuries when I was younger. But have hiked, run, and been athletic for years since then with very few issues. Was out running in Feb 2021 and suddenly stopped in my...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.