Recent content by Hopefordad

  1. H

    Knee Infection* Next step???

    Thank you all for the information thoughts and prayers!! I am looking into everything you have suggested and making a list of notes for the Doctors!!
  2. H

    Knee Infection* Next step???

    3/8/22 RTKR performed by Dr. Billings in the Villages, Florida 4/13/22 - removal of undissolved suture Dr. Billings 4/16/22- Dr. Billings I & D 7/13/22- I & D #2 Dr. Billings 8/9/22 Removal of Right Knee Replacement with articulating cement spacer- Dr. Billings 9/27/22- Revision Dr. Biilings...
  3. H

    Knee Infection* Next step???

    Hi all! I am writing to see if anyone has gone through what my dad has for the past 13 months with his TKR. A little history... when all this began my father was a very active 77-year-old man who does have Parkinson's Disease. I am trying to research and get answers to help him get his life...
Back
Top Bottom