Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hoot262
Mom to 4 kids, ages 9, 7, 6, and 2. The 2 oldest have Down syndrome and have blessed our family in ways that can't be describe, my princess is 6 and our baby boy is 2. I've been so blessed in motherhood and so very thankful to have had both my hips replaced so that I can truly enjoy being a mom and playing with my littles! Time and making memories is precious and I've been given that back
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.