Hi everyone. The surgery went good but after they put shots into my nerves which sent my body into a major CRPS / RSD flare. Last night I could not move my leg. I was in massive pain so they kept me overnight with the hopes of going home today. Well, today I started with bladder incontinence...
I sent him a message with my concerns and he said " it's outpatient you would go some the same day". I have an implanted pain pump in my spinal cord and a rod, screws and artifical disk. For this reason, I cant have a spinal, epidural or any other kind of nerve block that goes into my spine or...
Hi everyone my surgery is September 8th. I am having an anterior THA. I was given a book to read that Said I would be in the hospital 2-3 days and have to take a class and all ki ds of things, now, 5 days before I'm nervous wreck. I was told yesterday my surgery is outpatient even though I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.