Recent content by hipster700

  1. hipster700

    PKR Two weeks after PKR surgery

    If I stay consistent on my meds every four hours like I try to my pain is about a 5 maybe... sometimes more especially at night when my nerve pain acts up. I take 50mg Tramadol every four hours. I can’t see the photos to compare swelling but my swelling has gone down quite a bit. I don’t know my...
  2. hipster700

    PKR Two weeks after PKR surgery

    Yes of course I can answer them!
  3. hipster700

    PKR Two weeks after PKR surgery

    My date of surgery was 11/05/18
  4. hipster700

    PKR Two weeks after PKR surgery

    After reading through all of this I am absolutely over doing it, I even went to the grocery store Friday and pushed the cart. I am just sat down with my family and let them know they need to step up to help, I am pushing too hard. Thank you!
  5. hipster700

    PKR Two weeks after PKR surgery

    I had a PKR two weeks ago and I have so many questions about pain, PT, and wondering if I am over doing things. I have severe pain on the side of my thigh that runs into my lower leg, it’s like the absolute worst bruise feeling I have ever had. The bottom of my foot feels like it’s on fire. My...
Back
Top Bottom