Recent content by hippyali

  1. H

    THR 7 week post op blues? And feeling nervous about work

    Thank you @Layla for your thoughtful message. My second hip replacement was yesterday (9 October) morning surgery and was even better than my first. Same surgeon but different anaesthetist who encouraged me to have light sedation with my spinal block and allowed me to take in my phone and...
  2. H

    Struggling to reply to messages on my post

    Hi there I’m new to posting and am struggling to reply to the lovely messages from yesterday to my post. I’m using the app on an iPhone. I just tried using my lap top and don’t think it worked. Advice please. Thank you
  3. H

    THR 7 week post op blues? And feeling nervous about work

    Thank you @Lski for your message. (I'm new to posting or replying to the forum and have been struggling to reply on my phone so am now on my lap top so fingers crossed and this works ). Its so good to be able to share concerns with fellow "hippies" who have been through the same thing or have...
  4. H

    THR 7 week post op blues? And feeling nervous about work

    Hello fellow hippies! I’ve taken so much comfort from this site both ore and post op. I had TLHR on 22 JUNE and had a really great recovery.Then now I have got a big slump and have felt really depressed this last week. I’ve got my TRHR on 10 October and have been almost looking forwards to...
Back
Top Bottom