Recent content by Hippiechick213

  1. H

    THR Pain post op

    I saw him in April and am on anti inflammatory prescription meds. Not getting better with that. We see when I see him again in July. Not the recovery I envisioned.
  2. H

    THR Pain post op

    I’m still hurting. Have follow with surgeon in July.
  3. H

    THR Pain post op

    Thank you
  4. H

    THR Pain post op

    So I had total hip replacement left side, November 14, 2022. I am in pain due to rectus tendinitis. This was diagnosed by my surgeon seven weeks ago. X-ray was done with nothing seen untoward. I have prescription anti-inflammatory, I take Tylenol arthritis ..I have exercised.. I have not...
  5. H

    THR Pain post op

    THR Nov 14, 2022 I am now seeing a physiotherapist for rectus tendinitis (quad) hip impingement. Saw my surgeon for this diagnosis and now seeing physiotherapist. Need to stretch hip flexor and the front left groin pain will diminish. Happy camper! I thought I was doomed to chronic pain.
  6. H

    THR Pain post op

    My surgery was Nov 14, 2022 left total hip replacement.
  7. H

    THR Pain post op

    Day 4 post op hip replacement. Medicine taken and stiffness and pain in area in thigh in left leg. More pain than pre op. Normal?
Back
Top Bottom