Recent content by Hippie Liza

  1. H

    Revision THR Golfer67 Recovery Thread

    Hello golfer67. Nice to meet you. Had my hip replaced back on 8/8/2020. I feel a lot better. I still have some tightness and some aching. My surgeon told me I have muscle spasms and recommended a foam muscle massage roller. I have a plastic one that seems to help. I do my physical therapy...
  2. H

    THR Movement in upper thigh

    I eat cashews, and a banana daily. I also do low impact workouts with arms weights 3-4 times a week. The only place I have twitching is in my upper Left thigh by incision area. Where do I go within the forum to talk with other August Hotshot 2020 patients? I've searched all over forum and...
  3. H

    THR Movement in upper thigh

    My surgery was August 8, 2020. I was an outpatient. At my 6 week post-op visit my surgeon told me there are no restrictions. I have been very cautious with my new hip though.
  4. H

    THR Movement in upper thigh

    Hello, I am new here to this forum and have some questions about my post operative surgery. I had an anterior approach total left hip replacement 5 months ago. I noticed after sitting for a little while or waking up in the morning after stretching I have movement under my skin in the upper...
Back
Top Bottom