Recent content by hip hip hooray

  1. H

    My date for right hip replacement is Nov. 14th..so nervous!!

    Hi Bellaroma, Good to know I am not by myself.:) Have you had your procedure yet? If yes, what can I expect?
  2. H

    My date for right hip replacement is Nov. 14th..so nervous!!

    Road Clam hit the nail on the head. The preset fears you stated were like you were reading my mind. It is very encouraging to hear how you are doing after two weeks. Are there anythings I can do after the surgery (RHRP) to make my adjustment easier (Both mentally and physically)?:)
  3. H

    My date for right hip replacement is Nov. 14th..so nervous!!

    I am new to the forum but I feel better already. There is strength in numbers so I am glad I am not alone. I will be on the site often to ask questions and get much needed support. I thank you and Damn for caring!
  4. H

    My date for right hip replacement is Nov. 14th..so nervous!!

    Hi Damn, I am hanging in there. I started having hip problems about two years ago. I have had stem cells (my own) implanted in my hip twice this year. The first time I received some relief but it was short lived when I was injured in PT, so I had it done again, but second time was not a...
  5. H

    My date for right hip replacement is Nov. 14th..so nervous!!

    :umm: My date for hip replacement to the right hip is Nov. 14th...nervous!
Back
Top Bottom