hgarcia

I am a wife, and mom to an eighteen year old. I had replacement surgery on February 17, 2014. I am starting my 12th week after surgery. I think I am doing good, but get discouraged because my knee hurts very bad when I am it and trying to do things like cooking, laundry, walking for more than 5 minutes. It gets stiff and aches very badly. I ice and take Ibuprofen 800 mg. I rarely take pain meds anymore unless I really need it. I know one of the rules is, "if your leg swells more or gets stiffer in the 24 hours after doing it, don't do it again," however; this can't possible apply to me still after 3 months. If I don't get up an do things, I am afraid that I won't be able to anymore. I have been reading the forum off an on and the support is wonderful. I have to have knee replacement on my right knee and am on waiting list right now. I want to get this all done and over with so I can hopefully move on with a quality, and productive life.
Birthday
Sep 6, 1964 (Age: 62)
Location
Fullerton, CA
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Preschool Teacher

Signature

TKR February 17, 2014

Followers

Back
Top Bottom