Recent content by HDW

  1. H

    TKR Energy

    Thank you all. I guess this is normal. One thing, I cannot eat. My stomach is in such a mess after the pain medicine. I ended up with gastritis. I have been so very sick. Even a trip to the ER in an ambulance. So my calorie count is very very low. I don’t know what to do about it. Trying to...
  2. H

    TKR Energy

    I am 9 weeks out from TKR. I am still so tired. I sleep well, I take an hour nap every day and by 6:30 -7:00 I am exhausted and can’t wait for bedtime. When will my energy start to get better. I am 72 and knee is still swollen but getting better. I am just so tired.
  3. H

    TKR Energy

    I keep being told that I need to bend my knee bend my knee. I am bending my knee but it seems to not be enough. Just 9 weeks out and still very swollen. Also because of the complications it is extremely painful if they push too hard. I am at 100 ROM. I have stressed out over this ROM thing till...
  4. H

    TKR Energy

    My TKR was OCTOBER 30 2019. Left knee.
  5. H

    TKR Energy

    I am 9 weeks out from TKR and at 100 rom. I have a complication called Myositis Ossificans where the muscle above my knee is growing bone. It is caused by severe trauma to the femur and muscle. It is very painful to walk but I am doing my best. I ride my bike every day but the next day it is...
Back
Top Bottom