Harshy

I had TKR on left knee on sept 6th
7 weeks ago. I can not take any pain killers & Tylenol does not help whole lot.
I like to know today being 7 wks I can NOT
Have ROM more than 92 & around my knee it fills really stiff & Hard, I am not happy with results . My surgery went well. My surgeon is
One of best one in area . I had done in Cleveland clinic , he uses UH too. Now they gave me splint to wear to have ROM
Improvement, I have to wear about 1-2 hrs
Not comfortable.
I go to PT @ Dr office regular 3 times a week.
My husband helps lot, with my exercises too
So lot of therapy going at home too.
Any advise or suggestions for my slow recovery? I like to go in plan in 2 weeks, but
Will be hard to travel, even I travel often .
February 21st MUA
Location
Cleveland, ohio
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
OH
Occupation
Retired

Signature

MUA - February 21, 2020
Left TKR - September 6, 2019

Following

Back
Top Bottom