Recent content by Happygirl

  1. H

    Bilateral TKR Rubber bands around ankles

    Thank you LolaBee for the reply. I am sorry to hear you've had to go through a revision. Wishing you the best recovery. I hope my ankle band is due to swelling. My legs don't look excessively swollen, but there must be pressure on nerves. Thank you for sharing you experience.
  2. H

    Bilateral TKR Rubber bands around ankles

    Thank you Cele and LindaO. I know it is still early and I need to be patient. Good recovery to you LindaO. I did the bike yesterday also for the first time and it felt good to do the rotation. Cheers!
  3. H

    Bilateral TKR Rubber bands around ankles

    Thank you Pumpkln! My surgery was Oct 09, 2019. I sure hope it is the swelling - the nerves in the legs must be pretty outraged after surgery lol. I don't seem to get any relief from the band constriction feeling other than when I ice or wear support hose (slight improvement). Really appreciate...
  4. H

    Bilateral TKR Rubber bands around ankles

    Thanks so much lovetocookandsew! I think I have probably been pushing too hard. Recovery does take time. Hope someone has feedback on the darn ankle rubberbands.
  5. H

    Bilateral TKR Rubber bands around ankles

    Hi! I just had bilateral tkr 2 weeks ago and my recovery is going well. My doc believes in PT the first day. So I am walking now without assistance. I have been icing religiously and elevating during day (just normal bed at night). My swelling has really gone down. So here is the problem - I...
Back
Top Bottom