I ordered a knee sleeve and now can't wait for it to arrive....from what you have all said about it I know it will make my life easier....I will let you know....thanks so much for the info...
Thanks so much for the input....I think I will order the knee sleeve....I have something similar that has a hole in the knee cap section that I wore before surgery, I tried it a couple of times but wasn't sure if I was helping or hurting my knee by wearing it so from what all of you say I think...
I am 7 months with my new knee and I'm just wondering if anyone else has a
problem with swelling after exercise such as walking on tread mill or just being on your feet for awhile....I'm wondering how long this swelling will go on....also want to know what people do to control it.....
thanks....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.