Recent content by gulfgirl

  1. G

    TKR New weird hair growth on knee

    It has been 11 weeks since my RTKR & the hair on my leg has grown in heavy & black . Especially on the knee. The hair on my leg has always been sparse & blonde & I've never had to shave my knees. My actual knee is still too sensitive to shave so it looks really bad. I asked the OS about it & he...
  2. G

    TKR Tennis Nut's Recovery Thread

    TennisNut,thank you for your prompt reply. I have several questions about your surgery & the Dr who performed it. Is there any way to send private messages on this forum? Or should I just post them here? I'm scheduled for my RTKR Aug.27 & am trying to decide if I want to cancel & look into the...
  3. G

    TKR Tennis Nut's Recovery Thread

    Tennis Nut. I live in Destin & need to have BLTKR. I'm interested in finding about the type of surgery you had. Could you please give me the name of your OS?
Back
Top Bottom