Recent content by Gthandr

  1. G

    2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Looking forward to reading these posts.
  2. G

    2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I receive a note stating I am not authorized to start a thread
  3. G

    HavingTKR on October 24th.

    Thank you for the welcome. 8 am totally lost here. TKR Oct. 24th.
  4. G

    TKR Gthandr's TKR on October 24th.

    Thank you for the welcome. I am totally lost here. TKR Oct. 24th. It has taken a while to figure out how to use forum. I am on day 10 TKR right knee. Had P/T once, we’ll twice if you include the consult, but he removed bandage and acted like he would not see me again, I was round the clock...
  5. G

    2019 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    Thank you for the welcome. 8 am totally lost here. TKR Oct. 24th.
Back
Top Bottom