Recent content by GrayGables

  1. G

    TKR New knee for my birthday, TKR 11.14.22

    Thank you, again, everyone! Very helpful! 4 weeks out and surprised at how much changes in a short time. The Picot14 died on its own and getting it removed was awesome, no more tube/box to juggle around. I’ve been doing some gentle movements and up walking/doing some of the easier chores. I’m...
  2. G

    TKR New knee for my birthday, TKR 11.14.22

    This week’s PT consisted of walking outside, showing me how to manage changes in elevation (driveway, a few steps at my house). There was a little seated work, but that’s been more to keep fluid moving and less about achieving ROM. I had to take a ride for some lab work and the car ride was...
  3. G

    TKR New knee for my birthday, TKR 11.14.22

    I really appreciate the responses and encouragement! Spoke to the Dr’s office today who was also surprised I didn’t come home in thigh high compression, so he ordered me a pair to pick up in one of their offices that is about 50mi from me during a holiday week in Tourist Central. No, thx. I...
  4. G

    TKR New knee for my birthday, TKR 11.14.22

    I had a R TKR done on November 14th 2022, a few days before my 58th birthday. It had finally become necessary after 40+ years of injuries, damage, and repair attempts. It had been collapsing on me for weeks and Hurricane Ian prep was the final straw when I stepped in a hole and really hurt it...
Back
Top Bottom