Recent content by grapeape

  1. grapeape

    THR Grapeape’s Recovery Journey

    MOJO ice and I are best buddies
  2. grapeape

    THR Grapeape’s Recovery Journey

    Alright now I know my log leg is going to be with me for a bit. :loll::rofsign::snork:
  3. grapeape

    THR Grapeape’s Recovery Journey

    Today right now at 1228 am Thur 6/9/22 I'm hurting. Burning incision pain. Had to take some oxys. Didn't want to but I did. Frustrating, I can't lift my leg up on bad hip side while laying on my back. I know only second day..ugh. really how long does it take before I can do that? Very thankful...
  4. grapeape

    THR Grapeape’s Recovery Journey

    Wow...thank you Jockette
  5. grapeape

    THR Grapeape’s Recovery Journey

    Grapeape here. Had my surgery on June 7th. Laying here in surgery pain. Seems like arthritis groin pain is gone. Question? Does anyone know how long it takes to raise your leg on bad hip side while laying on your back? It feels so strange that I can't do that. Today right now at 1228 am...
  6. grapeape

    THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

    All great responses. I love this site. I will be sure to go slow after surgery Eman. I just never miss work or do I like to be down. It makes me feel weak and that hurts. I know I know I sound like a nut.
  7. grapeape

    THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

    POLARICE is 39 wow. You look so young. Wow! Seeing your post made me feel so much better. Way to tell me to get over it at 53 yrs old. You don't mess around. Alright guys I'm getting ready for this. Hopefully, on the day of I won't be a big baby. :happydance::happydance::happydance:. POLARICE 6...
  8. grapeape

    THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

    Thanks Eman
  9. grapeape

    THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

    Thank you Subie. I'm very active weightlifter. I think that is what got me into this mess. I feel I am to young, but the pain is wearing me out. This hip got much worse after Covid and all the steroids I was given.
  10. grapeape

    2022 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May

    Thank you pumpkin. I'm so scared
  11. grapeape

    THR Help me I'am FREAKING OUT!

    May 3rd 2022 is my date with total right hip replacement. Unfortunately, I watched the video of Anterior hip replacement on Youtube. Now! my Anxiety is through the roof. Then to top it off, I met a guy who had a bad infection after his hip replacement and can barely walk. Please, someone help me...
Back
Top Bottom