Grandma B

Total left knee replacement on October 23 2017, I'm in my third week and the pain comes and goes I'm icing 20 minutes every 2 hrs and trying to take my meds on scheduale but I'm soon going to run out of my meds oxycodone-acetaminophen 10-325 and I'm told I will have to get in touch with a pain management doctor in order to get refills, please let me know if anyone else had to do this , I don't like taking meds but the pain is unbearable at times especially after pt and at night . I'm trying to stay positive and keep saying it's only temporary I'm not use to not being able to get up and do things instead depend on my husbands helping, I'm frustrated and I feel bad for him
Birthday
Mar 30, 1954 (Age: 72)
Location
New Jersey
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
New Jersey

Signature

TKR October 23, 2017
Back
Top Bottom