Recent content by Grammie9

  1. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    Yes, on top of thigh and thank you for keep on communicating. I’m looking forward to talking to talk but until then I’m doing anything and everything I can or is suggested. Thank you, thank you.
  2. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    My back was great before, but I had several tests before surgery as both my knees are bad. They did a mri and xrays on my back as I started to walk with a limp in December. My next surgery is planned after this one recovers. I do the warm on thighs and it help a little. It’s 3 am and I’m up...
  3. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    I have been asking on forum but mostly reading because I didn’t know how to post. I have been using med regular as per bottle. I’ve also used a tens machine, massage, hot cold, etc. I regularly ice and elevate consistently, min 5 times a day. It has been a full time job. Thank you for advice...
  4. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    My exercise is ankle pumps leg lift s side leg lifts toe lifts my p t s stopped two weeks ago so I do this on my own standing with out assist cane crutch or walker is bent over and painful to straighten I try to walk outside 5to 20 minutes when I can but a struggle my energy is great I’m...
  5. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    I feel I have followed your guide lines it is my left knee Jan 8 was the date of my tkr my knee feels amazing it’s my stiffness and thigh from the very begning I have been up every. hour on the hour at night and I grab and massage my thigh all day I’m on line about three hours a day...
  6. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    I’m 3months from my left tkr I feel like I’m regressing I’m doing everything in moderation and I’m still using walker bent over due to stiffness and I feel my muscle are shinking I’m having a telephone confersation with doc for my 3 months check up but I have 5 days to wait and I’m miserable I...
  7. G

    TKR Grammie9's Recovery Thread

    I wish my recovery was "one, two, three." I know everyone is different but I am 11 weeks out of my left TKR and I’m still using a walker. I’m stiff and my ROM is 120. I wake up every hour like I have restless leg syndrome. My thighs are so tight. They are so painful to touch. When I walk...
  8. G

    THR Covid-19 cancellation

    I wish my recovery was one two three I know everyone is different but I am 11 weeks out of me left tkr and I’m still using walker I’m stiff my ROM is 120 I wake joe ever hour like I have resdless leg syndrome my thigh are so tight they are so painful to touch I walk with out cane or walker and...
Back
Top Bottom