Recent content by Goterp75

  1. G

    THR Knee pain operative side

    @breezing, hope you are able to get some input from surgeon and/or PT. I had my hip replacement on January 30, and had terrible swelling and bruising which really impacted my knee. It was worse than my hip and I could barely bend my knee. I sent my husband to get K Tape, and when he went to...
  2. G

    THR Scarab's Recovery Thread

    Scarab, I am a week behind you and also suffering from cabin fever. So boring! I actually did a little work today. It has taken this long to be able to sit at the computer for any period of time. My regimen involved PT on the Friday after a Wednesday surgery. We had a really nice day here...
  3. G

    ForumUser Observations

    ForumUser, please do yourself a favor this time around and remember that you are a little older than the last time! I am 3 weeks out, was still walking up to 3 miles several times weekly just prior to surgery, so relatively active by hip replacement standards. Just returned from my longest...
  4. G

    THR cyclrmom's recovery thread

    If you have not solved the cramping/seizing issue, you can also try magnesium oil. It comes in a spray (you can get it at Whole Foods if that is in your area, or a health food type store, or online). You may want to keep it away from the incision itself however, depends how your incision is...
  5. G

    Welcome to the January Jackpots' 2019 Hip Recovery Club

    How does one sign up to be included in the January group? Left THR January 30. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom