Recent content by Goknee

  1. G

    Revision TKR Knee replacement revision

    -I had a TKR on my right knee in AUGUST of 2020. -This past JUNE of 2021, I hyperextended my surgical knee & it has been very unstable. - My Ortho Surgeon had recommended a revision surgery, but all he will replace is the PLASTIC SPACER & nothing else. Who has had this done, how long was the...
  2. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    Celle How do I find my thread? The instructions on the link you provided are too difficult to follow. Tell me simply how to find my thread
  3. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    I am 11 months post-op of my TKR (right). A month ago I was at the gym & must have irritated my knee using the leg press (55 lbs). My OS has done x-rays & an MRI & tells me my component, ligaments & tendons are in place. He says I must have irritated it & that it should resolve on its own...
  4. G

    2021 August Hotshots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    Celle - you posted incorrectly— I’ve already HAD my TKR (Right knee) last AUGUST 2020. Please correct your information. Thx
  5. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    Ghostpipe, I am trusting my OS that my knee instability will resolve on its own over time - so I’m going to take his advice ke it easy & rest my leg. I spoke to a relative this weekend who had a knee replacement 2 years ago. Sometime after the 2 years - she tripped & fell on the surgical knee...
  6. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    Thank you for the response. I do realize I need to slow down my activity. There were days after I injured my knee that I would still continue to walk for 5 miles & then come home & work in my garden for 3 hours (sometimes on my knees wearing my knee pads). It’s hard for me to not be active but...
  7. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    And my PT said I should use the leg press to strengthen my quad. However I’m never going to use it again. How long will it take for my knee to get back to normal. It’s been a month.
  8. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    Right knee 8.11.2020 surgery date
  9. G

    TKR Right TKR instability

    It’s been 11 months since my right knee replacement surgery. The surgery went well & I successfully got through recovery. I was so thrilled with my new knee that I had forgotten I had a knee replacement. THEN recently I went to the gym (like I always do) & used the leg press (like I’ve been...
Back
Top Bottom