Recent content by Godbless

  1. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thanks Layla. Doing much better now. Not icing as much. Aleve once or twice a week. Still going to PT strengthening my leg. Flexation is a pain, extension good. About 0/95. Gaining flexibility little by little. Back to playing golf again. I can ride my bike again. Riding it once a day to...
  2. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thanks @eaglemom. I’m learning to take one day at a time. It’s hard for a active person.
  3. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Sorry just found out how to find my threads on my iPhone. Have to turn it side ways to get tool bar
  4. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Went to post op with OS today. Like’s my extension said bending will come. I was very surprised. 0/80. Knee still is sore and achy at night. Still icing. Off hard meds take Tylenol and ibuprofen. Doc said to keep working hard. Flexation will come. Very relieved.
  5. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Update. 3 weeks from mua (Aug 31) 0 extension 70 flexation quads still tight preventing bending. Trying to stay positive. Leg and stamina getting better little at a time.
  6. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    @Odieodell if I can play golf at 5 months I will be in heaven. That’s my goal. Thanks for the Encouragement. Hope all goes well with you and your recovery.
  7. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thank you so much eaglemom.
  8. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thanks it helps a lot.
  9. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thank you zanza.
  10. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Can I get my rom back ever? Week 5 and after my mua 8/31/22 my knee is not bending. I keep thinking their going to go back in my knee and do something. Or another mua which would kill me. When is my rom important? I keep worrying and crying uncontrollably. I really don’t know what to do. I...
  11. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Thanks kandy.
  12. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    Been to pt 4 days sense my mua and still can’t bend my knee. Quad muscles sore as you know what. So frustrating.
  13. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    @hawk2go good sound advice. Thanks.
  14. Godbless

    MUA MUA set back

    @Jockette thanks for the information on icing. Very informative.
Back
Top Bottom