@Dolphin5. I had bilateral knee surgery several years ago. Instead of sitting in a chair trying to slide your knee back under it - try this. My PT suggested I lie in my bed on my back with my bottom fairly close to the wall and legs straight up the wall. (You might not be able to get very...
My surgery was one week ago on Oct. 17, 2024. I spent one night at the surgical center and then home on my own.
my sling doesn't seem to do much to help me keep my arm in front of stomach as i remember being told where I should keep it.
I was told to use a small pillow behind my operated...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.