Gma K

In 2012, March 8th, I had bilateral knee replacement. I don't remember exactly how far out from surgery i had the manipulation done on my right knee. I was not happy with the flex on it and requested the surgeon do the procedure. He felt like the scar tissue was causing some issues. I was put under and he manipulated both knees. He took a picture showing that the right kneed could bend such that my thigh and calf could touch.
By October I was ziplining and rappelling water falls in the jungle.

In 2025, October 17th, I had reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder.
This is now May and I still have some bouts of numbness in my wrist and hand.
Birthday
Nov 15, 1952 (Age: 73)
Age
71
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
NE

Signature

Right Reverse TSR October 17, 2024
Back
Top Bottom