Recent content by gimelliik

  1. G

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    I am feeling so much better. Not feeling 100%, but the nausea is almost gone and the pain in my knee is pretty much gone...only hurts when I move certain directions. I don't have much mobility, but my doctor told me the best I could expect with the spacer is 90 degrees; right now I am at about...
  2. G

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    I have managed the pain. I only take the pain meds once a night to help me sleep through the night. It's been a VERY, VERY long time that I was able to sleep through the night due to the pain in my knee. That said, I am now reacting to the antibiotic. VERY nauseas and tired. I also have flu like...
  3. G

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    Yes, I have an infectious doctor on the team. Thanks for the pain med information. They did give me Ondansetron ODT for the nausea...one tablet under the tongue every 6 hours; it seems to be doing the trick. The problem I am having is the pain meds don't work that great. I hope that once I am...
  4. G

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    My TKR was February of 2014. I was great for about a year and then slowly started to get swelling in my knee. At one point I was able to pull my foot up 3" from my rear. About 7 months ago I couldn't even grab my foot due to the pain and swelling. After many, many tests I finally came back with...
  5. G

    Knee Infection What Can I Expect

    Hi all...I JUST had a knee spacer put in my knee (TKR was over 3 years ago and started loosing mobility in my knee as well as chronic pain - after 7 months, here I am)...I have 6 weeks of antibiodics ahead of me...had my first in-home infusion today. I have a LOT of knee pain and do NOT do well...
Back
Top Bottom