Recent content by Gillybean60

  1. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi It was 15th April 2021 Thanks
  2. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi Sisterpat Thank you for your email It's my left knee that has been replaced Thanks x
  3. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi Goma Thanks for your reply. All I have had drummed into me from the 1st physio appointment Is the importance of ROM and the the time limit I have to achieve it!! which has made me totally stressed out of my head. They were saying if I didn't get it soon I would have to take stronger meds for...
  4. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi I have ordered an exercise bike to help me get strength back in both legs. My right leg has been taking a lot of strain since the left knee stop bending in January and my op in April. Some mornings both legs hurt xx
  5. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi I didn't see a pt for 3 weeks and did exercises on my own at home. I was shocked at my last visit to pt they measured my ROM and it was 105. So they discharged me saying they are no longer needed, that I could drive and get on with my life. So I'm not seeing anyone anymore now which feels a...
  6. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi My operation was 15th April 2021 and pt have told me that I have a time limit to get maximum ROM. My first visit to pt ended up with me nearly passing out and they had to get me oxygen and water I was dreading going back but I insisted seeing a different pt x
  7. G

    TKR TKR hard going

    Hi everyone I has tkr in April 2021 Before surgery I couldn't bend my knee at all, my gp told me I needed key hole surgery so I made appointment with private knee surgeon who said my gp was optimistic as the back of my knee was cracked and I had no choice but to get tkr a big shock, but I...
Back
Top Bottom