Recent content by gg-nyc

  1. G

    THR 15 days post op report and questions

    Thank you to everyone who responded. This is really a wonderful and useful forum. Its true that I have to be reminded again and again to take it easy. Even though I understand it intellectually - I feel fine, its hard to do less than I feel capable of. Its the mantra of my recovery.
  2. G

    THR 15 days post op report and questions

    I found this forum before my surgery and thought I might be glued here afterwards but I've been a little busier than I thought and haven't really wanted to be on screens. As I imagined, anticipation was worse than the surgery itself. I had an epidural which they kept in about 12 hours post op...
  3. G

    2018 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

    Just happened upon this forum. I'm scheduled for February 7th 2018 for my L hip. It has taken a little while to get my mind around the idea of joint replacement surgery. But now that its actually planned I'm looking forward to getting better.
Back
Top Bottom