Recent content by gemdamon

  1. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Thank you for merging my threads for greater clarity to all. The reason I got the THR was to be active again. I can't imagine not being able to hike and walk long distances and I felt like I gave it the time it needed to heal. I see other people after a THR, even without PT, jump (almost...
  2. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Hi all, It's been awhile since I've been on here but I am looking for information/feedback/suggestions on my THR from 2 1/2 years ago. It honestly, never fully healed, and by that I mean, I still am unable to lift my leg to put on my socks/pants, climbing stairs hurts, getting in the car...
  3. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Thank you all. It's funny how crying gets you further. LOL. I called Friday crying and they immediately found a surgeon for me to speak to. She called in some inflammatory meds and scheduled me for an x-ray this week. I am keeping activity to a minimum (as well as I can) and am hopeful it's just...
  4. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Thanks so much. The process of getting the referral was brutal and now I am waiting for the Ortho office to acknowledge they have received it BEFORE they will even let me make an appt. I am now having a burning sensation on my outer thigh of that same side along with the other symptoms. Same...
  5. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Right THR on 10/24/18 in Phoenix, AZ. Thank you.
  6. gemdamon

    THR THR - 2 1/2 years post op with possible ileopsoas tendonitis

    Hi all. I am new to this site and hoping to get some help/suggestions for how to proceed. I had a right THR post op 6 mo. I had a normal recovery and started back to 'regular' activities about 2 1/2 mo post op. I completed my 12 weeks of PT without incident and continued the exercises for some...
Back
Top Bottom