Recent content by GDawg it's time

  1. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Birdwatchr--ouch! Glad to hear stretching it is helping; I find that when I am inactive mine tends to get sore.
  2. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Would that be under Find a Clinic? And *thank you*, thank you, thank you. You don't know how much this validation means to me. (((hugs)))
  3. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Thank you for looking at this Josephine. That's what I thought. I've had slight problems with it ever since surgery. A hamstring muscle is constantly tight but I don't usually notice it much. It has sometimes caused pes anserine bursitis and other painful sensations. Went to PT and probably...
  4. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Hi Josephine--never mind about the numbness--you all have answered that one. :) What do you think about the pic of my knees? Sorry I couldn't get a better one onto this site from iPhotos.
  5. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Trying to upload photo from iPhone but says file is too large. Take a look at the last photo on my screenshot in the last post though.
  6. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Ha ha--two people separated by a common language. "Toilet" does sound too ...um...graphic to American ears. :) I'm going to post a late-night video because my husband's gone to bed already! If this doesn't work well, I'll get him to take a better picture later. Thank you *so* much for your...
  7. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Hi guys-- thank you for your thoughts and comments. Yep--the numbness in the leg gets better if I readjust; I was just wondering if the unsteadiness had anything to do with the knee replacement, but I don't think it does. I talked to my husband, who still has his God-given knees, and he...
  8. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Question about numbness, and update

    Hi--it's been almost 3 years since my simultaneous bilateral knee replacement--I can't believe it! I'm almost used to the newer stride--I'm now knock-kneed, so my brain isn't quite used to it after 60 years of walking the other way. No real complaints--I walk the dog a half mile several times...
  9. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    Hi--wanted to let you all know--I did go to my PA (a different one this time) and he diagnosed Pes ansering bursitis, as well as Baker's cyst. I decided to go for a few weeks of physical therapy to be sure I get the correct exercises for this. Thank you Josephine for looking into this....I...
  10. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    It was over a year ago. I don't have the book anymore. Sorry you aren't able to help me. I'll check with my doctor.
  11. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    Haha-yes UGA is overweight and out of shape. Doesn't look like a healthy bulldog to me! Do you mean what was I doing immediately after surgery? I iced and elevated and took pain meds-hydrocodone the week I was in rehab, mostly, and oxycodone at home-especially before PT. I did all the...
  12. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    That's what I think too, Gazelle. Were yours straight immediately after surgery or did it take awhile? I really want to get this fixed without making the surgeon feel defensive.
  13. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    Josephine--apologies--I don't know why I have so much trouble orienting myself with your very clear chart. The pain when I press is where you outlined in blue--C&D in the front and side, really D in the back--it feels like the tendon/ligament is inflamed. I don't know if it's one or two...
  14. GDawg it's time

    Bilateral TKR Hamstring tight 15 months post op and knock kneed

    I think I meant 130 and 131 for flexion.
Back
Top Bottom