Recent content by Gchhuff

  1. G

    TKR Painful hematoma

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. G

    TKR Painful hematoma

    19 days post op. I see the doctor again tomorrow and finally get the staples out of my knee which have been killing me. You can’t sleep at night. Still taking my pain meds on the clock and Tylenol. Trying to do home PT because the hematoma has kept me from doing outside PT. Seems like I take...
  3. G

    TKR Emotional rollercoaster

    I had mine done November 1 I’m dealing with a very painful hematoma can’t really move my leg that much it’s going to clear before I can go to outside PT. I had my first one done made the first you can figure 90 days before you are good to go. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. G

    TKR Painful hematoma

    I️ am 48 year old male and had my left knee replaced May 1. I sustained a blood clot coming out of that one. This hematoma has been very painful with rest and ice and elevation. It’s on the left side of my knee although it’s not broken out like a golf ball it’s more like a pancake Sent from my...
  5. G

    MUA Oct 2017 TKR - Hematoma - MUA - Finally past 90!<

    Had my right knee done on 11/01. Discharged on 11 four everything was going great until my right leg sustained a very very painful hematoma. We thought it was a clot so I got a CT scan to check that out and thankfully I don’t have a clot but this is just as painful. So my surgeon three days ago...
  6. G

    TKR Painful hematoma

    Had my right knee done on 11/01. Discharged on 11 four everything was going great until my right leg sustained a very very painful hematoma. We thought it was a clot so I got a CT scan to check that out and thankfully I don’t have a clot but this is just as painful. So my surgeon three days ago...
  7. G

    TKR Painful hematoma

    I’m 11 days postop TKR and I have been really struggling with a hematoma and the surgeon just tells me to lay on my back and said let it pass. Anyone dealing with that problem? It’s a blood thinner problem and they’ve taken me off my blood thinner for the time being until this hematoma clears...
Back
Top Bottom