Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
gardengal
Seriously considering signing myself up for a hip replacement. Apprehensive if it's really the right time? Should I try harder to figure out ways to live with this arthritis? I have not done diet supplements. I have not figured out the ideal exercise to keep myself fit & not limp after activity. Not sure how many doctors I ought to see before doing it. I have heard people that are so happy they went ahead & did it, but they are older. I have a very hard time making big decisions. Just so unsure if I should really do this.
It's hard to believe at 45 I'm contemplating doing this. I've never had a surgery.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.