freeriderNC

Loving family. Wonderful amazing husband of 47 years. I have been retired since 2010. I love riding my Harley along side of my husband. We have made long trips together, to SD and New Hampshire. I could not ride this past summer due to the pain. The pain in my knees has kept from doing so many things I enjoy. Even the simple things. finally made the decision after going through several years of injections of cortisone & gel injections to have TKR. My doctor recommended both since they are both "bone on bone" and I'm a good candidate based on age and health. I have the support of my family & my oldest son and grandchildren live right beside of us. I'm not a stay inside the house kind of person. We enjoy lake time all summer since we have a camper on a leased lot. We also have a toy hauler camper that we can take the motorcycles with us too. Looking forward to getting back to doing these things. I'm so nervous and hope that its the right decision.
Birthday
Jul 18, 1954 (Age: 72)
Location
Mooresville, NC
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
Occupation
Retired

Signature

Bilateral TKR December 8, 2015

Following

Back
Top Bottom