Flygal

I had my TKR October 27th, 2017 after many years of pain due to injuries resulting in Osteoarthritis and severe bone on bone. I couldn't even wear a dress anymore without people asking if my leg was broken or deformed. I had no idea of the pain with recovery and PT. I have always worked out and continue to but, I'm still having a lot of pain in both legs due to nerves. I've been taking Gabipentin, which helps, and also 2 Tylenols in the morning and 2 at night before bed. I am returning to work the end of January and am worried that I will still be having the pain in my legs. When I rest them, the pain will subside until I start doing things again. I have a new appreciation for people that undergo these surgeries and also for Physical Therapists. I do not want to go through this again! Thanks for any help on my leg pain!
Birthday
Apr 23, 1962 (Age: 64)
Gender
Female
Country
United States United States
State/Province/County
KS USA
Occupation
International Flight Attendant

Signature

TKR October 27, 2017
Back
Top Bottom