Recent content by Flopsy

  1. Flopsy

    My operation is on Monday!

    Thankyou so much barbaraj and EL11- words of comfort from across the globe!
  2. Flopsy

    My operation is on Monday!

    Thankyou Fairydell and Mojo.Yes to be pain free is my dream. I waited far too long before asking for surgery- I thought I could manage the pain with medication but my pain increased considerably over a year so I had to do something. I saw the surgeon and I was told he could operate in 12 weeks-...
  3. Flopsy

    My operation is on Monday!

    Hi I'm Flopsy and I have just discovered this forum. I will have my left hip replaced on Monday. I'm feeling terrified! It's many years since I have been in hospital. There is so much to remember to do- taking the iron tablets for three weeks before the operation, using the body wash for five...
Back
Top Bottom