Recent content by Fitz714

  1. F

    TKR TKR Feeling discouraged

    To kneeper, Doing ok...trying to stay positive and active. Getting frustrated though.
  2. F

    TKR TKR Feeling discouraged

    To Sistersinhim. Thanks for your insightful reply. After an especially painful PT session, I am thinking of taking your advice. However, I’m so afraid of not reaching “necessary” milestones. For example, they’re telling me that my flexion should be at 125 degrees and I can only get it to 113...
  3. F

    TKR TKR Feeling discouraged

    Hi All, I am new to this page, and I am new to any "forum" type pages. However, just wanted to see if what I am feeling is somewhat normal. After years of pain and two ACL surgeries, I finally had a TKR on my right knee. I am a 53 year old woman, and had my TKR on 2/20/19. I feel like I am...
Back
Top Bottom