I've been worried too, Renew, about my ROM until i joined this forum! This forum is a lifesaver. I've learned so much! My PT is on a mission to get my ROM to 115 by next week (my surgery was June4). He pushes on it till I almost pass out. For what? To measure and log it in my notes. I get...
Went to dr office and saw a different PA. She said, "Let me write you a script for the oxy." Sounds like poor interoffice communication. Sad I had to make appointment and make the drive to the office to hear what I already knew. Quite a difference from what the other PA told me just two days...
Thanks for the replies. At least I'm not crazy. I'll be insistent on speaking with the dr if his PA doesn't give me anything. This forum is great! P.S. I don't know what OS stands for.
I'm 3 weeks 2 days post op and still lots of pain, especially at night. I called dr office & talked to PA (Physician Asst) for a refill on oxycodone and he would not refill. Said I should not be in this much pain at 3 weeks. Well I am! Made appt to see him tomorrow. I'm panicking now. Can't...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.