Recent content by First time

  1. F

    Welcome to the October Feisties' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    I will start a thread, as I just read the comments from my first question, I think I need to wait a bit to start a thread. Thank you.
  2. F

    TKR Pain without cane

    Thanks someone asked which knee, and I think I put it in the wrong place. It was the left. The right is in the future. I wish I had known about this site before it answered all the questions I had before, and after the surgery. Great site. Can I recommend it to my surgeon?
  3. F

    TKR Pain without cane

    First time on this site after looking for answers. I read some of the comments and think I know what happened. TKR was 10/9. The PT said I could stop using cane at home, I have also been weaning off the pain meds. So after the first day without pain I have some up to bad pain during the night...
Back
Top Bottom