oh no there is pain but it is not when standing or carrying heavy stuff. It is just bending, sometimes it feels swollen although it is not and stiff. or sometimes it will feel like someone is holding a match to the side of my knee. or the pain will actually be below my knee on the inside...
Does it make any sense that stretching sometimes elevates the stiffness and pain? Lets me move around and walk normal? weight bearing does not hurt? Changes in the weather make no difference?
In 92 I just didn't want to believe the doctor. I lost all cartilage then. I proved him wrong then and for the next 23 years was fine. I returned from fighting a house fire and went to sleep only to wake in the morning not able to bend my leg. The pain was incredible for three or four days. That...
Hello. First a little history.
In 1992 I was shot in the left knee with a .38 hollow point. The bullet entered the side of my joint and travelled clean through, destroying three of the four knuckles of the joint. In the emergency room I was told by the surgeon that I would never walk again with...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.