Is this what your dr ordered? Mine told me to use cpm 8 hours a day, leg strengthening exercises and do some walking. In fact the hospital where I had it done had its own wing for TKR. They call it the joint ranch. My dr did not put me in that, he had me do one on one with PT. Patients in the...
Hello everyone. I am 5 days post op from having my LTKR. The past 2 days I have been struggling with pain, but what concerns me is I have no quad strength. I feel like my brain isn’t communicating with my quads. I’m on a cpm about 4-6 hours a day. I can reach 0 on extension and about 75 on...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.