Recent content by Fastpuls

  1. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op swelling and stiffness<<

    This is quite a roller coaster ride isn’t it? I wish you the best of luck in your recovery.
  2. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op swelling and stiffness<<

    Josh, there are tendons that attach the patellar to the shin bone and the quadriceps muscle, it’s a big deal. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery
  3. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op swelling and stiffness<<

    Josh1403, Did I read read correctly that you had the entire knee cap replaced? Instead of resurfacing? That is a big deal in itself.
  4. Fastpuls

    TKR Softtail back for round 2

    I too had the issue with my quad muscle and was not able to lift my leg at all until day nine. Improvement showing every day since. My big problem has been history of synovitis which is causing additional inflammation and interference with ROM gains. I wish you well, your posts are so...
  5. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op day 10

    Thank you to all that have replied, Softtail I think what I am most worried about is that the swelling prohibits the range of motion at the time of my physical therapy visits and that they will hurt me. My home care nurse and therapist never showed up so I did not get to outpatient until postop...
  6. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op day 10

    Surgery date; April 17 2019. Thank you for all the good information and sharing your story as well. I am absorbing everything like a sponge .
  7. Fastpuls

    TKR Post op day 10

    I am a 55-year-old female, postop day 10, left knee replacement. The knee is so swollen despite elevation and frequent icing. Surgeon informed me the synovitis was quite bad and removed lots of excess tissue which is awaiting biopsy results. What the heck is going to make this swelling move?
Back
Top Bottom