Recent content by ezdoing

  1. E

    TKR Ezdoing Recovery

    Well, its recovery time. I was 1st in line with surgeon and was climbing into the car by 1:30 PM. And as much as I tried to prepare we couldn't think of how exactly to set up where I'd likely be most of the day. Surgery meds had me in a good place until overnite when the stiffness set in a...
  2. E

    TKR 1st week

    Got the call today, surgery 7:30 am tomorrow. I should be home by early afternoon from what they tell me. I hate the thought of a slow, lengthy rehab, but it's past time to get this done. See you on the other side.
  3. E

    TKR 1st week

    Thank you for the response. When I come out the other side I will try to remember to post the mundane details of the 1st week.
  4. E

    TKR 1st week

    Hi all, I have a right TKR scheduled for next Tue. I searched this sight as long as my patience would allow before joining last night. What I didn't find, is what TKR recipients can expect in the 1st week. Especially for those of us that are expected to be dealt with as out patients. Like...
  5. E

    2021 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    scheduled for oct 26. right knee.
Back
Top Bottom