Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
exhausted with knee pain
Hello I have just joined this foram after reading some of the stories and thinking thank god I am not alone! I have been suffering knee pain since I was 45 I have had a half knee replacement on one knee 4 years ago, but not a great success I am now 54 and am so tired of the pain and the impact it has on my life. I think I am ready to go through the tough decision of two new knee replacements and am looking for encouragement and research on the best way forward, I have seen so many surgeons and had so many different views on my condition. I am looking forward to reading some encouraging stories.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.