Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ertuck
Like so many I have been putting off T.K.R. on my right knee for yonks now ,walking and standing are painful after a short period of time ,but I row 5k a day on my Concept2 erg.This is my only means of exercise and I hope I can continue rowing very soon after the op...
If not then they will have to wheel me about in a wheelbarrow as I put on weight so very easily..
Birthday
Nov 20, 1943
(Age: 82)
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
State/Province/County
Herts
Occupation
Licensed London Cabby ,but mainly retired.
Signature
Right TKR December 21, 2017
Following
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.