Recent content by Ellary1968

  1. E

    TKR TKR AT 51<

    @Josephine my orthopedic told me to back off on taking stairs a month ago. I was doing stairs every chance I had
  2. E

    TKR TKR AT 51<

    @Josephine 1. pain score 2-3 2. 800 mg ibuprofen maybe once a week 3. swelling etween moderate and huge...closer to moderate 4. ROM 130 and 0 5. Yes, icing 2x in the evening, 25 minutes each time 6. Only when I am icing it and it's only on a recliner 7. I am an assistant principal...
  3. E

    TKR TKR AT 51<

    Yes, Josephine. Ask away
  4. E

    TKR TKR AT 51<

    I had TKR on my left knee on 11/26/2018. I am still swollen even after ice, elevation, ibuprofen, etc. I have 130 degree flexion and 0 extension. No pain, but the swelling and stiffness are driving me crazy! Any suggestions? Is this normal? Will it ever get better.....
Back
Top Bottom